The Parrot Bluetooth headset B250-XT has been widely recommended for its ability to knock out the most aggressive ambient noise—even the roar of heavy duty trucks. Its advanced noise-canceling microphone incorporates VXi’s Xtreme Noise Suppression™ technology, so people hear you, not your noisy environment.
Your Blue parrot headset B250XT comes fully equipped with Bi-directional noise canceling Frequency Response of 100 Hz to 10 kHz and an Ambient Noise Suppression of 96% with a wireless range of up to 66 feet.
To get the best performance when troubleshooting your Blue parrot headset B250-XT, you must take advantage of the B250-XT noise-canceling technology.
To begin, position the microphone near the corner of your mouth. Positioning is important; small adjustments in microphone placement can improve performance.
And follow the steps below:
- Place the headset on your head
- Position the speaker directly on your ear. You can slide the headband in or out of the side support for proper fit.
- Position the microphone about one finger’s width away from your face at the corner of your mouth. The boom will rotate so you can position the microphone correctly with the speaker on either ear.
The headband is also very flexible and can be adjusted by gently flexing outward to loosen or inward to tighten
The BlueParrott B250XT Headset with extreme noise suppression is an upgraded version of the popular B250. It is a professional grade wireless Bluetooth headset with a premium Noise Canceling microphone for high noise environments.
Choosing the right wireless headset for receiver calls in a very busy world of noisy construction company, heavy traffic commotion, screaming children and loud talkers. Making an intelligent choice is tough, however while shopping there are few things you should look for in noise-cancelling headphones.
1. Are your headphones passive or active noise-cancelling? The quick answer is that all headphones have passive noise cancelling, but not every device has active noise-cancelling.
2. Passive noise-cancelling headphones partially block out ambient noise via the ear cups. The denser the foam used and the tighter the seal around your ears, the more outside sound will be reduced. A pair of headphones with active noise-cancelling features one or more microphones that measure the noise level outside the cans. From there, electronics within the headphones work to create sound waves that block ambient noise.
3. In an attempt to eliminate outside distractions, some ANC headphones unintentionally create white noise. The negative noise can be soothing, but sometimes, the sound is so pronounced that it bleeds into your music, inadvertently altering the audio quality. A good pair of ANC headphones will effectively block out ambient noise without adding unwanted effects to your music.
4. The other key characteristic to check for is battery life. Active noise-cancelling headphones typically last 15 to 20 hours on a single charge. You’ll also want to check whether the headphones will still function once the juice runs out. Just because the ANC ran out doesn’t mean the music has to stop, too.
Whatever your tastes or budget, here is the best active noise-cancelling headphones, Parrot Bluetooth headset B250-XT.